TORONTO, December 5, 2016: With a 6mm pin spacing and a cross section of 0.5 – 2.5 mm² the SMDflat 545 offers the largest connection capacity in its class. Thanks to the combination of large cross section and a relatively low height it is the ideal solution to be used in LED modules. That SMD connector is available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions. It can be used with both solid and flexible conductors. Its high-quality synthetic material withstands the highest stresses and shows only minimal discoloration during reflow soldering or with high ambient temperatures.
Features and Advantages at a Glance
• 6 mm pin spacing
• Current rating 16 A/ 250 V/ 400 V
• Connection of solid and untreated flexible conductors of 0.5 to 2.5 mm²
• Largest connection capacity of all connectors in the 6 mm pin spacing class
• Testing aperture and release key
• Tape & Reel packaging
• 1-, 2(E)- und 3 pole, special variant 2E (internally bridged)
• Safe and reliable processing on automatic luminaire assembly machines
• High-quality synthetic material to minimize discoloration during reflow soldering
Headquartered in Toronto, ON, TCH Hardware has been a leading distributor of industrial components for the past 40 years, to North American manufacturers. TCH fulfills customer orders out of its warehouse facilities in Buffalo, Calgary, Dallas, Montréal and Toronto.